The South Shore Y partners with companies of all sizes, offering opportunities that connect the charitable goals of the organization with the needs and mission of the Y. Demonstrate your commitment to the Y’s South Shore Natural Science Center and help environmental education. There are many ways to engage at the South Shore Natural Science:
Be a corporate hero! Event sponsorship provides companies the opportunity to gain greater visibility of where their constituents work and live. Contact John Galluzzo at email@example.com for sponsorship details.
Annual events include:
- Garden Tour – July
- Thingamajig – August
- Corn Festival – September
Partner with us to create a meaningful volunteer opportunity that engages employees and gives back to the community!
- Family Farm – Spend a day team-building in the outdoors, while giving back through sustainable agriculture, with local food pantries across the South Shore receiving produce cultivated from the farm. Great opportunity for larger groups.
- Historic Preservation – Help keep the Science Center grounds under historic preservation.
- Events – Volunteer at an upcoming special event.
Employer Matching Gifts
Each year, the Y depends on the generosity of our community to support our Annual Campaign. Employer matching donations can double the impact of donor giving, ensuring we can continue to provide access for all to Y programs and services. Please check with your HR department to see if your employer matches gifts or provides volunteer day support.
- John Galluzzo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org