Celebrate Corn Festival!
Join us for the 46th annual South Shore YMCA Corn Festival on Saturday, September 16, and Sunday, September 17, 2023, located this year at the South Shore YMCA Emilson Branch in Hanover.
Popular with families and neighbors across the region, our annual Corn Festival is a two-day family-friendly event that celebrates the natural and cultural traditions surrounding the fall harvest in New England. Enjoy historical interpreters and storytellers, 4H farm animals, traditional crafts, live music (oldies, bluegrass, folk, country, and more), hay rides, corn maze, pony rides, games, and so much more.
EVENTS, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Food & Beverage
- Food Trucks
- “World Famous” South Shore Y Natural Science Center Corn Chowder
- Corn muffins, cornbread, popcorn, corn on the cob
- Entertainment & Partners
- Live music
- Corn Pit
- Kodiak Carving Chainsaw Artist
- HEY! Hayrides, Hay Maze, Hay Pyramid
- Big Ryan’s Tall Tales Puppet Show
- South Shore Wood Turners Association Demonstration
- 4H Club Demonstrations
- Pony Rides
- Corn Lab
- Pumpkin Decorating
Family Photo Booth
AND MORE! STAY TUNED FOR MORE CORN FESTIVAL DETAILS COMING SOON!
JOIN THE CORN FESTIVAL FUN!
Want to get involved with the 46th Annual Corn Festival? Contact us!