Registration – Procedures and Policies
2016 camp registration begins Tuesday, February 9th for all camper families.
- The fastest way to secure registration is to register online. New to our online registration, click on the Getting Started Guide
- Camper information & physical/immunizations MUST accompany walk-in registration and are due within 7 days of completing online registrations in order to hold your camper’s spot.
Be sure to have the following at the time of registration:
- Camps/Weeks interested in registering for
- Payment ($50/week/camper deposit or payment in full)
- Camper Information including emergency & authorized pick up names and numbers, medical information, current medications and allergies*
- Physical/Immunization records (Physical on or after 9/1/14) MUST be submitted when registering in person or within 7 days of registering online (registrations will be cancelled if records are not received within 7 days)
*A medication administration form must be completed if your child has allergies or takes medications.
Please note that your child will not be able to begin camp until all the requirements and your full payment for the week is received.
Full payment is due 28 days prior to the Monday of the registered camp week. If not received, your child’s camp spot will be forfeited.
Payment Options at time of Registration:
- Payment in full (of which $50 per child/per week is considered non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Deposit of $50 per child/per week. The remaining balance is due prior to the Monday of the registered camp week.
Please note: Remaining balance must be scheduled to a credit card payment or EFT at time of registration.
Member Discount Policy:
To receive the member discount on camp sessions, you must hold a current SSNSC family membership or SSYMCA Membership at the time of registration and during the selected camp session. You can renew or join at the time of registration.
- For online camp registration, membership must be purchased prior to registering online in order to receive member discounts. This can be done by downloading a membership form or by calling SSNSC’s Welcome Desk by calling 781.659.2559. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- For walk-in camp registration, membership may be purchased prior to or at registration.
If camp is full, you will placed on a waitlist. You will make no payment at that time. SSNSC will contact you if we are able to add you into the camp.
- Do not call SSNSC to check on your status
- Do not come to the first day of the camp session
- Do make sure we have your correct address, email, and phone number on file
If minimum registration is not met, two camper groups may be combined.
Cancellations and Refund:
The $50 deposit per child/per week is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- 100% REFUND: If cancellation notification is received more than 28 days before the first Monday of the camp session registered (less the $50 deposit).
- NO REFUND: No refund will be given if cancellation notification is received less than 28 days of the beginning of your child’s next registered week.
Refunds will be issued in the same method that payment was received. Refunds by check may take 2 weeks to process.
For more information, please call Tricia DeGiulio, Camp Director: 781-659-2559 Ext. 214 or email at email@example.com
Medical Cancellation Policy:
In the case of severe illness or other medical limitations where a doctor states the camper is not allowed to attend camp, a SSYMCA credit will be applied. A doctor’s note MUST be submitted state the camper’s specific restrictions causing him/her not to attend camp.
*Note: No credit will be given mid-week for illness/medical limitations.
Camp transfer requests must be made in writing on a camp transfer form. The transfer will be made depending on availability. Your $50 deposit will be forfeited if you are transferring to a different camp week. Transfers cannot be less than 10 business days before the camp takes place. Any difference in registration fee is due at time of the transfer. You will receive a confirmation email once the transfer has been approved.
ALL REFUND AND TRANSFER REQUESTS MUST BE MADE ON A CAMP CANCELLATION/TRANSFER FORM AVAILABLE FROM THE CAMP OFFICE.
If you are new to our online registration system, please make sure you have reviewed our Getting Started Guide for setting up an online account before you begin registering for programs.
If you see a blank box below and our online program search system is not displaying, please click here.