The SSNSC Nature Adventures Summer Day Camp offers exciting opportunities for children to learn about the natural world.
- Develop an awareness, appreciation, and concern for our environment and the creatures in it.
- Explore the habits and habitats of animals living in our woods, ponds, meadows, and along the shore.
- Have fun, use their imaginations, and just be kids in a low stress, outdoor environment.
- Learn about natural science through stories, hikes, games, crafts, and a host of other fun-filled activities.
- Renew old friendships and make new pals.