We welcome all children who are 2 years 9 months to enroll at the Nature Center Preschool. Families may enroll throughout the school year as Preschool admission is ongoing.
Registration/enrollment for September 2017 begins as follows:
- December 2016: Children currently enrolled in the preschool; siblings
- January 2017: Open enrollment
- An appointment to tour the school, meet with the director and visit the classroom with your child is recommended before enrollment.
- Membership at the South Shore Natural Science Center ($65 annually) is included as an added value to your child’s enrollment at the Nature Center Preschool.
- The non-refundable fee for new student enrollment is $65 per child and $125 family max.
- A registration form may be obtained by contacting the Preschool Director at email@example.com.
- The following forms are part of the enrollment packet and must be completed and returned to the Preschool:
- Enrollment/face sheet
- First Aid and Emergency Medical care consent
- Transportation Plan
- Medication Consent
- Individual Health Plan (if applicable)
- Developmental History
- Child’s Health Record (including immunizations or notification of exemption and lead screening) signed by a healthcare professional.
The South Shore YMCA is a charity. Dollars raised through charitable gifts to our Change a Life Fund ensure financial assistance and accessibility to programs and services for all. Financial assistance applications are available at NCP and online at ssymca.org. Consider donating your time, talent or treasure! Please contact Diane Thureson, Preschool Director, for more information.